Sunday, September 8, 2013

Don't want to leave Maui...8 weeks pregnant

The time has come, it is time to fly home tonight:(

This trip has been amazing!

I have felt amazing overall. I did have a couple of moments when I needed to step outside during dinner cause I thought I may throw-up... but I made it through~


This trip I have concentrated on resting and enjoying my body while it is still comfortable!

I love it here so much!

I love waking up at 6AM and watching the sky light up-

I love the air

I love the clear water!





I snorkeled my heart out!


I will always remember this trip!


I am a little worried that I am not able to check into our flight....I guess there are no seats on your flight - so we have to check in at the airport-

Oh Well! Can't stress in Maui! All will be fine!


See you back in Cali!

No comments:

Post a Comment