Sunday, July 28, 2013

Watching MTV - TRUE LIFE- Desperate for a baby

So I am relaxing watching MTV and a TRUE LIFE episode came on- about infertility.

One of the girls has had 5 failed IVF's and the other is stressed starting her first cycle.

Sometimes, I forget that other people are going through this too-

I wish I had someone to talk to about how I feel- but at the same time- I find a pretty good balance of knowing that it will all work out.

I mean, if I stopped and cried every single day--- that would be horrible!


I do have an update- we have tried again this month naturally- and I have a good feeling- AGAIN- ahahhaha!

But I am going back to the IVF clinic on day 2 of this cycle to hopefully start IVF #3.

And this time we have decided to do Minimal IVF instead of our 2 failed Fresh Natural IVF's.....


My show is back on- bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment