Saturday, August 31, 2013

I made it to the weekend without spilling the BEANS!!!!!!!

Update:
I didn't have to tell anyone about our little bundle of joy yesterday at work!

I am soooo relived that I made it through!

Now, I have a packed weekend then MAUI!!!!

I am a little nervous about traveling- since we booked this trip before we knew we were expecting----

I thought it would be fine...but my parents are making me worried....they said they WOULD NOT risk it....

I don't want to risk anything either...

I picked up 2 pairs of compression socks for the plane becuase my doctor recommended that for circulation....

I need to pack/clean my house/get my hair and eyebrows done -phewww  then a bday dinner w. my friend Sarah! YAY!


I woke up again this morning at 3:30 AM.... I played on my ipad and did laundry:)


xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment