Wednesday, February 20, 2013

CD 3- First day of monitoring

Today I went to my first monitoring appointment-
The appointment was at 7:30AM-
I woke up with nervous energy-
Took a shower and drove on over....
I was the first patient there-
They did an ultra-sound and a blood test.
I had to wait to talk to the doctor since this is my first cycle with the clinic-
He really didn't put my mind at ease- He is so confident it throws me off.
We had to pay $650.00 today for our monitoring appointments- On day 8 our FULL amount is due. YIKES!
Everything I have read makes me feel so uneasy.
But, we are going forward!
I go back on day 8 which will be Monday!
They will then be able to nail down our dates for retrieval!!!!!
Let the prayers begin! I am praying my body is ready to accept a baby!!!!!! Now trying to enjoy the next couple days!
My Dad is celebrating his 60th bday on Friday!
I am working on a special project for him!
I wil post pics!

Is anyone reading this?

No comments:

Post a Comment