Saturday, February 9, 2013

Our last blood test before monitoring!!!!!!

Today we had our last blood test before I call the clinic to start our FRESH IVF cycle!!!!!
We are thrilled!
We arrived early today and the staff was so nice and took us in early and we were out super fast!
The front desk girl asked if I was expecting my period soon....
I told her around the 20th of February.... She said she would see me soon and it really started to sink in - THIS IS HAPPENING!

Of course, we are hoping to get those 2 pink lines on our own this month and not have to even go through this.... but it is so exciting that we are finally ready to GO!

I am researching what to eat and how I am supposed to feel during this process.

I have started taking prenatal vitamins and have cut down on my Coke drinking- ( I know it is bad!)

Here is a pic of my poor arm after today:)



No comments:

Post a Comment